The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.09.2005

Battery of tests coming up

I have one almost every day for the rest of this week and next week. It's going to be rough. I made my sweetest landing yet in a 727 though, so things are looking good. Flying is so much fun! Now however, I am not going to fly, but ride home and cram for my management exam. Or sleep. Didn't get much last night. Had more important things to do.

*Edit*
I just remembered what I was going to post about~ Last night I had artichoke heart lasagna and green tomato/apple pie~ first time for both. Artichokes taste pretty good~ a little strange maybe, but they make me thirsty, and the pie was uncannily normal tasting. Overall a very enjoyable dinner.

1 Comments:

At 3:31 p.m., Blogger Nick said...

Yo, Josh! Do you think I should create a Pacers blog?

Comment on my blog and let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home