The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.04.2005

Life is good

Becasue my group projects are over. Well, mostly. I still have to submit a draft of a parer to be officially done, but it is going to be no sweat. We are doing weight and balance calculations in my 727 ground class and I like doing the problems so much that I have decided to abandon my flight training, and be an airplane loading calculator person. jk. But the problems really are fun. We had a craeer fair down at the airport yesterday, and I talked to some nice companies. Found out that Delta Connection will consider me when I get 600 total and 100 multi hours! Which is really great because their minimums used to be twice that. ok. I should start my paper now. charity out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home