The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.24.2005

I froze up in class today

We were having a quiz over IFR definitions and facts, and I completely forgot the max holding speed above 10,000 feet. I had every other time and distance and speed, but I couldn't remember that one for the life of me. I put 265. I hope it's right. I was cool to have the whole afternoon free since my flight class is over. I wish I had a camera though, cause the clouds down at the airport today were simply stunning. Well I have an exam tomorrow and tow projects to work on so I'm gone. Grace out.

2 Comments:

At 3:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I put 265. I hope it's right.

It's not.

 
At 3:30 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

I just got my exam back. I wrote the wrong altitude in my post- I wanted max holding above 14,000 because my Alt was 16,000. 265 was right. It's 230 between 14,000 and 6,000, and 200 below 6 (in case you were wondering)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home