The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.14.2005

Overwhelmed

I'm so buried in assignments right now. I have like three or four projects and two or three quizzes on Monday, plus some intense studying for a couple future exams. Unfortunately I am stuck here at the airport for another hour until I can register for classes for next semester. I only have 36 credits left to take before I graduate! Totally shocking. Next semester I will have no classes on campus. And I might have no Tuesday/Thursday classes, which would be ultimate for getting some work in up here. Ok so the three parts of memory are acquisition, storage, and recall. Acquisition is short-term, Storage is long-term, and Recall is the little crane that pulls it all out.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 p.m., Blogger Ariel said...

Hey Josh. I remember those days which seemed to have endless papers and projects. That is great you only have 36 credit hours left. You will be done before you know it, seriously. Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home