The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.05.2005

Spiderman

I was riding to my 7:30 class this morning when I felt some movement on my arm. I looked down and and was supprised to see a spider pretending like a clingon. Well, I like to pretend like I'm a nice guy so I let him hang on and enjoy the ride. So it was all good. I wanted him to start building a web like I had one do once before. But, much to my disappointment, a little later I felt a sharp pain under my arm. I thought "THE LITTLE BUGGER JUST BIT ME!" Sure enough, when I looked down, there he was, hanging with his grubbly little fangs to my left bicept. "WELL OF ALL THE UNGRATEFUL LITTLE WRETCHES!" Here I was giving him a free ride and THIS is how he repays me? Right then and there I decided that I had had enough of him. So I smashed his guts and cast him aside like chaff before the wind. Spider bites hurt. A lot. I got to class and there was this huge welt on my arm. It's gone down quite a bit now, so I think I won't die, but if I act really strange, and you find bits of spiderweb in my room, you should probably stay away from me cause I will be attracting lots of goblins and octipi who will want to kill me and all my friends. OK I'm going to go climb on the walls now.
peace out

1 Comments:

At 10:13 a.m., Blogger Steve said...

Dude, just use your power for good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home