The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.03.2005

Countdown to multi-engine

Here is my plan for the week:
tomorrow exam
wed 301 paper due
thurs mit paper due
fri exam and 300hw due and flight and go home
sat work and eat
sun worship
mon work and work
tue work and do my last training flight at purdue.
that's right folks! two flights and a test and I'll have a commercial insturment airplane multi-engine land certificate. (Lord willing that I pass my test) all that stuff means that I can charge people to fly them through clouds in an airplane (not helicopter, glider, or airship) that has more than one engine so long as the plane does not weigh more than 12.500 pounds or have jet engines.

Now I've probably gone and bored you all to death, but I'm really excited an I really need to revise my papers now.

long-suffering out

2 Comments:

At 3:27 p.m., Blogger Tamara Rose said...

well that was a little strainge, but it wasn't to borring! :) hey you need to take me flying some time! maybe in a phew years... then you gatta let me drive the plaine so i can say i did when some one askes me! :) k? well sounds like you have a busy week so i better stop this comment becase you don't have time to read long comments like this one! bye

 
At 4:13 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Well I'm glad I'm not too boring. I don't really risk my life that much when I fly. I usually don't even think about dying when I fly. If you look at the stats you will find that flying is safer than driving or even haning out with donkeys. yes, donkeys kill more people every year thn airplanes do. Also most of my training in the three years I have been going to school is about how to handle emergency situations so my pssengers and I don't die. Anyway, I don't have a problem with dying~ don't get me wrong here~ I would mind dying because there is so much still to do here on earth, but I know that perfct joy and happines wait or me in heaven, and it will be great because I will finaly be able to stop acting stupid be who I am meant to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home