The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.21.2005

I really don't like crazy trendy blog fads

but I got directly tagged, so I must maintain good faith with all my fellow bloggers who go for that stuff. Here goes:

10 years ago I was:
-half my current age
-playing with legos, playing soccer, or hitting tons of balls across my neighbor's fence
-clueless
avoiding school as much as possible

5 years ago I was:
-15
-in high school
-playing JV basketball
-getting excited about learning to drive

1 year ago I was:
-starting my sophomore year at Purdue
-careless on my bike
-enjoying the best professors ever

yesterday I:
-got up early
-tried to fix my bike
-gave up and walked
-got frustrated
-gave blood
-was late for class
-missed the bus
-walked more
-missed two people by two minutes
-forgot or dropped half my stuff for MIT
-was really glad that I didn't have a headache

5 snacks I enjoy
-Apple Pie
-trail bars
-animal crackers
-ice cream
-sugar cereal

5 songs I know all the words to:
-Happy Birthday
-Polymerization
-Trip to Tomorrow
-Doxology
-RowRowRow your Boat?

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
-give at least 10 million to my church
-invest in charities, missions, and shelters
-pay for college for me and my sibs
-buy a nice jet and hundreds of Bibles
-get enough avgas to take me to where people want Bibles

5 places I would run away to:
-Happy Hollow Park
-My headphones
-the West (all of it) (except California)
-the Amazon
-the sky

5 things I would never wear:
-plaid and stripes
-anything with stupid words or pictures
-um...
-uh....
-well maybe.......

5 favorite TV shows
-What's TV precious?

5 bad habits
-wasting time
-eating too much
-complaing about my great life
-opening my mouth
-not looking out for other folks

5 biggest joys:
-Talking with or about God
-helping people
-biking with a ton of friends
-a really good meal
-huge thunderstorms (tornado preferred)

5 people I tag to do this:
-the buck stops here

2 Comments:

At 5:27 p.m., Blogger Tamara Rose said...

hey i taged a josh it didn't have to be you... :) you didn't have to. sorry ask tyou to do it. and i don't normally do them ither but.. it was my sis and she really wanted me to so yeah. hey but i have to say you did a pretty darn good job! :)

 
At 10:24 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

of course I did a good job. what did you expect? never mind don't answer that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home