The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.09.2005

Got puke?

I had a long day. Got up and studied for my 355 exam, then I went to 300. It was ok except for being reminded that I have a hw and an exam on Monday. Then I had my 355 exam. It was pretty good. We (Shawn, Jon and I) went out to the 727 to check some of our answers after it was over.When we got back inside we all started cramming for our 321 quiz. I really hope professor Fanjoy gives partial credit for his quizzes because this one was insane. I know I got at least 5 of 10, but the rest was above my knowledge level. Well, I survived and chilled for an hour before I went out into the 32*C to go fly. I had the unfortunate oppurtunity to fly first so after a good hour I was hot, tired, and worn out. I switched to the back and my first thought was "I don't feel so great" so I tried to keep my head in the vent airstream and relax. I made one fatal error however. I decided to do the cryptoquip in my newspaper. Which effected the production of my second thought "I better get out my air sack." And my third thought "I'm glad I got that bag out." It was rough, but my intructor ~ Hi! :) ~made it better by giving a dissertation on which foods taste better the second time. So after a long 48 minutes (a measured distance on the Norvikclas infinant-X continum distortion table) We landed and I had a nice quiet ride back to the house. I then decided to head over to Navs and proceeded to get a baeutiful headache from their praise music. They had a good speaker and I saw Chris G for the first time in forever, so it was all cool. I came home and ate too much spaghetti, so now I'm just sitting here typing til it all settles. But it seems that my typing has finally caught up with me, so I'll sign out now.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 p.m., Blogger Tamara Rose said...

i am sorry you don't fell good! Yeah see I will prouably flunk collage becase its soo hard ( well so i have herd) and you have to have at least a little bit of smartness in you... so i will like die in it! maybe i should just not go to collage becase i am not a verry bright ( heh not talking about your last name :) )person!
yeah i have only flown in a little plain once and i was offerd to fly it but i said no becase i thought they guy was kidding but when i got out i figured he wasn't and to this day i am still mad at my slef! heh. well don't reck or any thing! hope you days get better in the future! :) bye
~Rose~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home