The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.29.2005

Blue Angels

Saturday was super! I got to see the Blue Angels perform live for the first time. It was soooo sweet. Ross and I went down to Mount Comfort and met up with Eric, Mr. Filson, Greg and Brad. We saw a MIG-17, 4 yaks, 2 Mustangs, 2 B-25s (including the only B-25J still flying), a P-38, a B-17, a PBY (very ugly but really cool flying boat), and a bunch of aerobatics performers. We also saw David and June Whitla and David showed us some sketches he made of some aircraft. Excellent work. The Aeroshell flight team put on a great show and the Blue Angels really capped it off well. They started off with their C-130 (Fat Albert) doing a jet assisted takeoff that was almost aewsome. Pics are on Ross's blog.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

I forgot to write about the B-2 we saw. It was so odd. unreal

 
At 1:12 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a great time! Next time you are in town come see me, even if I'm at a party. I miss you Josh :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home