The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.22.2005

Fun Weekend

I just got out of my first three classes. One sounds easy and the other two sound hard. really hard. My schedule got screwed up so now I two flight classes at the same time. But other than that everthing is pretty good.
Last Saturday was a blast! We mountain biked for a few hours and introduced a few newbies to the great sport. Then we headed over to Ross's lake and tubed all afternoon. It was the best weekend of the the whole summer. I didn't get home until 9 ish so I had to postpone moving up until Sunday afternoon. So far I found out that I forgot to bring my bike lock and my trash can. I'm also missing some money I'd left in my room. I can't remember if I hid it before I left or if I took it home with me. It wasn't much so I'm not worried.
Books and supplements are going to cost me a ton this semester. My management book is looking at $105 used if they have any left. I think I will have a really cool sim partner. At least I did before they screwed my schedule. I don't know who my flight partner is yet though.

That's all for now folks.

1 Comments:

At 7:42 p.m., Blogger Ellie said...

My dad already misses you... and we never gave you your piece of pie! So sometime when your home we'll have to make you a pie to take back up with you... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home