The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.22.2005

Yes!!!!

Today is a great day in history! It started out pretty much like most days this summer. I went up to Carmel to dry-wall, and then down to Sam's when I got off at Covenant. I found out that the power had been off from ten last night until one this afternoon, so we lost all our freezer/cooler stock. bummer. But I also found out that we are now carrying Purdue gear!!! Yes Yes Yay Yippie whoop holler Yay Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice polos for 9.81 and jackets for a little more. I am so happy. I was pushing for purdue stock ever since last year and now it is finally here. Come and buy it before I get my paycheck and get it myself.

1 Comments:

At 2:06 p.m., Blogger Tamara Rose said...

hehe. wow it sounds like you happy. well thats good. ttyl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home