The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.12.2005

State Fair

Stacey and I went to the fair last night. It was a lot of fun. I can home and got so much sleep that I actually felt tired when I woke up. It was nice to be able to feel anything. Then this evening my worst nightmare of working at Sam's came true. A very apologetic lady tossed a wine bottle onto the belt and it tipped right off and broke all over the floor and me. It was horrible. Fortunately I was wearing my last pair of clean jeans and they were rather old (my Dad's) so I turned them into shorts. My best tennis shoes will probably never smell the same though. oh well. School starts in 10 days.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 a.m., Blogger Ellie said...

Lol - that sounds awful. My mom and I were just at Sam's the other day and we were talking about your guidelines for the checkout. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home