The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.08.2005

10 Tips for being a better Sam's customer:

1. Put your stuff on the belt.
no really. It's not just for decoration.
2. If I am standing by my register and the sing says "open" I would be happy to let you come to my line.
you don't need to ask. It's what I paid to do. really.
3. You don't have to tell me what is in your cart. I'm not blind.
Three cases of water are not too hard to spot.
4. Yes, I do have to switch carts. Company policy
I don't really mind the workout that much either.
5. When I say "hi", don't say "fine". I'm not going to ask how you are doing until you've been through my line enough times for me to get to know you and care about how your day was.
6. No, I can't keep it in the same cart.
really
7. If I catch you trying to steal something I will not be happy.
or kind. it's loosers like you who forced the policy mentioned in #4
8. Believe me. Moving your kid to another cart is a lot easier than me putting six cases of gatorade back in your first cart.
9. You only get three cases of beer. That's it. No matter how many friends you are having over.
10. If I rifle through your stuff to see if there are any ipods or dvds in there it is not because you look like a criminal. I do it to everybody. with the possible exception of people

3 Comments:

At 4:41 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

I love number 9!

 
At 8:34 p.m., Blogger Ellie said...

LOL, I'll remember all those next time I go to Sam's. :)

 
At 1:56 p.m., Blogger Kathryn said...

Ha Ha!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home