The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.06.2005

Ok

I finally have a big list of blogs I read at least once a year. If you are not on there it is probably because I haven't found your blog yet or you are on xanga. If you want me to find and include your blog please tell me so.

It is not fun to carry a backpack with sunburnt back. It is fun to burn old dressers. You can look at pictures of Ronnie's final moments if you all go to Ross's blog and beg him to put some on there. I don't think I've ever made an eight foot wall of flame before.

6 Comments:

At 9:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or you could put them on yours...

 
At 9:34 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

If I had a camera and a computer that would let me you mean.

 
At 3:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can use Andrew's camera and computer, 'cause I seriously doubt he'll put them on his blog ;-)

 
At 4:15 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

All right! thanks Kara. I'll try that.
P.S. Can I have your permission to use everything else he owns?

 
At 4:46 p.m., Blogger Tamara Rose said...

you just love burning stuff don't you? umm.. i donno if i want any body to knwo that i know you! lol :)

 
At 9:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home