The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.15.2005

dilemma

I have about 24 hours to determine what kind of weekend I'm going to have. I can either stay up here and have a ton of fun and do a bunch of stuff with CORPS: movies, workshops, lunches, parties.... or I can go down to Indy and have a ton of fun and work and get paid and do a bunch of stuff with CYA: biking, airsoft battles, cookouts.... So I really don't have any idea about what I want to do and I am opening it up to a vote by all of you. Leave your vote and valued opinion~ I highly value unbiased opinions (i.e. I won't plague you with my presence in either city).

5 Comments:

At 3:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unbiased opinion: either is cool, although you save gas by staying here. Your third option would be to come down to B-town for the weekend with me and Andrew and Roger ;-) Besides mountain biking, there are cool things like picnics and different Psalm settings :-D

 
At 3:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heads= Indianapolis
Tails= Staying

That is my highly intellectual well thought out way of deciding things ;)

 
At 8:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should stay for the CORPS activity--unless you really need the $$$ and the change of
company:-)

 
At 12:34 a.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

I would love for you to come home!
Why?
1)There is something I want to show you.
2) You and Dad can go out for lunch on Saturday.
3) You can go with me to the Gillespies' for Sunday lunch.
4) And, pass "Go" (or home in your case) and collect $800. : )
5) Because I love you and miss you!

 
At 9:55 a.m., Blogger Ross said...

I did an official three sets of three coin flips to reduce margin of error in the results and it came out heads. And we should totally drive back together. If we came back up sat after biking we we still have time for HW. How could you even think about passing up a Mt. Biking trip? Shoot neither of us have even got seriosly injured mt biking yet this season. That's not acceptable. And hey, gas is at a rock bottom price of 2.84 right now so even though we should really just head on out to Moab Utah for the weekend, Nashville is definitly within range.

And more importantly than all of that we could continue pondering the deep mysteries of empty cartons of Raman noodles and it's relationship to the sound of one hand clapping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home