The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.20.2005

ouch

I got up early this morning so I could go to a blood drive on campus. After a nice breakfast I went out and found that my bike tire was all flat since I hadn't pumped it all weekend. Then my pump quit out on me so after a good 20 minutes wasted I decided to take the bus to campus. Halfway to the bus stop I realized that I had forgotten my Student ID card so I just decided to walk to campus. I don't like walking that far in my sandals (those poor guys get walked all over enough already) so I took them off and let them ride in my bag after I made sure they could see out well. Anyway, after I finally got to Elliot I found out that I needed a photo ID in order to donate. Of course that was back home in my wallet, so I spent my hour of extra time wandering about the engineering buildings and finding a newspaper.

2 Comments:

At 5:30 p.m., Blogger Tamara Rose said...

heh wow! thats funny! :) well i have done stuff like that befor! well i gtg bye.

 
At 4:22 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

no they stinking took the only good ones out, and they have lame writers too... Why don't you give me a paper cut and pour lemon juice on it since we are on such a painful subject?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home