The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.03.2005

I heard something new at life chain today.

We got the usual go homes and hand signals, but one fellow hollered that we should protest the war instead. hmm... I don't know if he just thinks that men dying overseas for what they believe is right is worse than babies here dying when they didn't even sign up for a dangerous tour of duty, or if he hates Bush, or if he just wanted to give us a more constructive (in his mind) thing to do with our time. Anyway the sermon tonight was awesome and the college class this afternoon was insightful and Stacey didn't come up for fireside chat. I met Josh's parents tonight. Nice folks. Hi! Still need to post on heros and dilemmas and life and civil magistrates, but tha will probably have to wait until after my el hugeo examo on Tuesday.

2 Comments:

At 12:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's 12:39 AM and I'm bored, but not tired at all!

 
At 11:07 a.m., Blogger Kim said...

Hi Josh,
It was fun to meet many of Josh's friends. I have heard your names from Josh and Kara and so nice to put faces to names. I am so glad that he has a great group of friends there in Purdueland.
Blessings, Mrs. J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home