The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.22.2005

I had a management exam today

Every time I looked up from my test sheet I saw my prof (the one that's paranoid about cheating) bending over the seating chart and his eyes were going over every student and he'd occasionally make little notes. Apparently I didn't do anything suspicious though, cause he let me turn in my exam. I'm sure I got at least 6 points on it too.

Just recently I've been thinking that I can think best at night. I just don't know if it is cause my brain is working better or if it just because I'm so tired that I don't know how bad I really am thinking.

Anyway, some people look at me and say "It looks like some of the salt missed the pretzel."

1 Comments:

At 8:08 p.m., Blogger Ross said...

Well, at least some of the salt made it on. It could be worse. Your pretzel could be short a twist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home