The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.24.2005

How high is down?

Name's Roast. Chuck Roast. I'm a real hunk. So this dame walks into Kroger where I was chillin with the meat and says "I got a problem." I sees that she got a ton of bread so I'm like "I might help you out if we can make a good trade." "What kind of trade?" she asks. "A trade involving pictures of dead presidents for my collection" I reply. She must have been partial to my beefy looks cause she agrees and gives me ride home in her luxury sedan. Seems that this lady has an odd son (hasn't quite got all his marbles back in the same bottle) who's gone vegan on her and she wants me to fix him up good. Sose I gets all disguised up like Steak~ a fellow from the old days, heard he got sliced up over in a tussle at the Texas Roadhouse. Anyways I gets disguised up a goes and hides out in his freezer for a while. All this time I'm playin this mental game with him you know like whisperin "Pepper Steak" in a really low a creepy voice every time he walks by. Try it sometime. Go ahead and whisper pepper steak right now. So finally I thinks he's ready and I pulls my iron. I practically drop all my 1.88 pounds of pure muscle on his head and he's like "ouch." So I looks coolly up at him and reply "Eat me!" Well, he does, he dresses me up and runs me through the grillers, and let m tell you what, 325 degrees is way hotter than any heat I've ever packed. Oh, and somewhere between the eat me part and the grillers he calls his mom and finds out that I'm not really Steak (may he rest in pieces) and he hooks me up with a couple carrot babes and potatoes. I didn't turn out to bad if I do say so myself.



Yeah I cooked chuck roast pretty good and I'll always remember the time I went into McDonalds and someone said "Now there's a fellow who is a couple fries short of a happy meal."

2 Comments:

At 12:51 a.m., Blogger Eric S. Filson said...

Good to hears from ya Chuck. Long time no see eh? Anyways, ran intos Caesar Salad yesterday and tells me to say "hi" to yas.

P.S. Robert Redford tells me he's got a bone to pick with yas.

 
At 8:50 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

do can do ol buddie. I might be pure beef but I ain't got no bones. (an if youse calls me spineless I'll bleed on you till you beg for mercy.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home