The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.04.2005

Cool Beans!

I'm so excited! When I went over to Jared's house for MIT this evening, I walked in and Charlie said Hi Josh without his mom even telling him too! (Charlie is almost one for those of you who don't know him) And he is totally starting to catch a football without help. Then Isabel started crawling farther than Jared had ever seen her go, so he was excited until he found out that she was attracted to my foot. well I better get to bed so I can be awake at 6:30 and still do ok as flight engineer and captain in the 727 sim.
grace out

1 Comments:

At 1:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kind of like grace out... it works better than a lot of other fruit combinations. Grace isn't something we talk a lot about as applied to humans, but it's a beautiful thing to see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home