The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.06.2005

Exactly one year ago

I was lying in St. Elisabeth's emergency room all by myself. I was strapped to a backboard and wondering if anyone knew where I was. I had tried calling home but only Caleb was there and I didn't tell him that I had just an hour earlier been hit by a car cause I didn't want to scare him. Now as I look back over the year, I am so grateful for God's hand of protection on me~ I didn't die, the bone surgon was amazing at putting my leg back together, and that was my last major break in the last year! I couldn't ride down airport road today though. On the way to the airport I rode through the soccer fields and on the way back I just walked. There were some weird noises over W.Lafayette last night. I think the aliens came. Even worse, I think the bugs got to Ross. He isn't quite the guy I thought I knew. And his skin seems to be hanging off of him like he's wearing it. Hmm. Maybe he is just overworked and underfed and needs a break to relax and eat in Nashville. Mrs. R, if you read this, you need to feed your son a lot over fall break. Force him to eat if you have to.
mercy out

2 Comments:

At 2:59 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know that he'll be able to eat for a month after all the pizza you guys ate last night!

 
At 7:42 a.m., Blogger SaraY said...

Yeah those noises were extremely strange...and annoying since I was on the phone at the time!
I think October break came at the right time for everyone, and sounds like Ross especially needs it....
See ya later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home