The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.13.2005

I so should have studied last night

but noooo I had to go to Bible study with Ross. I enjoyed it though. Good study over Romans 3. Now I have a ton of studying to do and projects to work on. I just got out of class where we had a chief pilot from United talk to us and answer our questions. It was really cool. But low and behold I must retire from mine post and get to work.
Charity Out

2 Comments:

At 1:46 p.m., Blogger Tamara Rose said...

well bible studys are good but some times you do have to turn them down.

 
At 7:42 a.m., Blogger Ellie said...

Yeah... but sometimes what you want to do isn't always what God wants to to do. Maybe because you actually went to Bible Study God will let you ace the test! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home