The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.15.2005

I need somebody to save me from myself

or at least save me from my roommates. PLEASE. You can't see me but I'm groveling right now. While I was CORPS and listening to Roger Stevens (they totally rock!) my roommates were going to clean up the kitchen. Well on of themRossum... ....decided to open a jug of month old milk and splash it around. Brilliant. Even better, they decided to cover the resulting horrific stench by lighting off a ton of incense, burning candles AND lighting a cigar. Q: How do you cover a bad smell? A: Make it worse. If my stuff still smells like smoke next week, one of them might die in the night. Well my crane operator went on lunch.

4 Comments:

At 9:59 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cigar? Wow. He'd never do that at home.

 
At 9:21 p.m., Blogger Tamara Rose said...

wow! heh o well sorry about what happend but i think you just need to calm down a little.. think about what you want to do.... then get back to me!
your theripisted (sp):)

Man those word verification on hear doesn't like me i always have to do it like 3 times or more its crazy! :)

 
At 5:04 p.m., Blogger Ross said...

Now see, if you had just done the dishes to begin with (or just thrown the milk jugs away) then I wouldn't have had to resort to such measures. But trust me, all those smells were much better than the smells that were in the kitchen once I started cleaning it. whew. And hey, y'all always give me a hard time for being so obsessed with keeping things clean and tidy.... even us obsesive compulsive clean people have to make a mess somtimes lol. Just look at my room now.

 
At 12:34 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

don't worry Tamara. I'm not sore. A little disgusted maybe. But that is not an unusual occurence on a college campus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home