The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.21.2005

Today

I got up early studied and packed a lunch, wnet to my three hour block of classes, forgot my homework for my last class, took my mulit-engine checkride and I passed! um So cool! well Praise the Lord! if you don't know how it went by now, you will just have to ask me. Then I came home and sat in a chair and talked to my folks and Ross for a while. Twas a nice evening to spout strange ideas with Ross.

5 Comments:

At 11:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

 
At 12:13 a.m., Blogger Ross said...

Well, I can't say I'm surprised you passed Josh, but the celebratory rootbeer floats were surprisingly good. And I wouldn't totally write off all the ideas as strange... the house warming bootstrapping steamy crud pits really are worth looking into. We just might want to be holding our nose when we look into them lol.

 
At 2:02 a.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Way to go Josh!

You and Ross really are crazy!

 
At 11:35 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

so true, so true

 
At 1:32 a.m., Blogger Brian said...

Way to go!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home