The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.17.2005

Quicksand

Ok, I'm going to whine a little so ignore my first couple sentances. These days it seems like the more I struggle to get my assingments done, the deeper I get buried with them. They are piling up faster than Californians driving in the fog. On the brighter side. It can only last for about seven more weeks. On the brghtest side, I got my last training flight before my multi-engine checkride today! Of course that means that I will have to cram a ton on top of my normal study and assignments this week. Say goodbye to going to bed before two Josh. With that said, I must be off to look for the bottom of the quicksand. Maybe I can push off and break free. Or he died.

5 Comments:

At 8:05 p.m., Blogger Tamara Rose said...

wow cool colars! well sorry i am kida slow tonight ( like always :)) so thats y i'm having trouble. well sorry i will probably fail in colage! ahh oh well it least its a couple years away.

 
At 11:05 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

It's nice to see that someone has my own knack for spelling, Tamara :P.

I've never met a Californian suffering from that situation, so I fail to get your figure there. :D

That's a bummer about the work load. Remember, bananas are brain food.

 
At 11:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need some free time Wednesday night.

 
At 11:06 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

Who knows, maybe I will find Buttercup at the bottom. I've heard a rumor that she might be around here so you never can tell. What would I do with free time on Wednesday? Visit your "Get a loan in some FREE time on Wednesday" site or something?

 
At 3:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just take it as a helpful hint!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home