The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.08.2005

I have nothing to say

But if you want to keep reading go ahead. I've been having a hard time sticking to a regular schedule in my Bible studies recently, I just throw them in if and when I get the chance. So, being inspired by Job (Jobe not job) I am going to try and do my quiet time before I eat in the morning. My one problem with that is that I usually get up with just enough time to grab a bagel and eat as I ride to class, and I find it rather difficult to read and ride at the same time. ~That reminds me, I had some girl on a cell phone walk into me while I was riding through campus yesterday. I have no idea how people can be so oblivious to everything around them. She was going at an angle towards me, so I cut as close to the wall as I could get, but still as I cross her path, she turns and walks right into me. So weird~ Anyway, aside from being inspired by Job, I am finding the patient forgiveness of God to be quite awesome. If I could only be as forgiving of others as He has been to me, I would have a start at being a civilized person. Ok, I'm done now. Really. You can quit reading.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 p.m., Blogger Ariel said...

That is something to say, Josh. I'm sure many can relate and empathize with the very same struggle. I know I can. Sometimes my mornings are getting things ready for work that I should have done the night before, so it cuts into my time in the Word and time spent with God. Sometimes completely cuts it out. I can tell differences in the days when I've spent time with Him before I leave for work and when I don't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home