The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.15.2005

Delta Blog

I've made a few changes to my blog> Most notably the addition of three more, being Josh and Catherine Gillespie and Mercy at the Heart's door. Josh gives me four total Josh links making that the most popular name in blogging. He and Catherine are very cool so enjoy their blogs. Mercy, I don't know the author's real name, but she writes a very excellent and, so far as I can tell, Biblical page concerning one of the greatest failures of our nation. Also, since I now have 54 links, I am trying out an interesting style I found: taking the breaks out so you don't have to scroll so much to get to the ones farther down. I have only done it to the lower half of my links so you all can compare them and tell me what you think. Should I put them all like this, or do you have trouble sorting out the names and want them back how they were? Would it be helpful if I fiddled around and made each link a separate color for ease of searching? So check out the cool new blogs and tell me what style you like.

Oh! I almost forgot. My Pressurization/Air Conditioning test is over. Thursday I will find out if I am worthy of the privilege of taking a metal tube to an altitude where oxygen would get sucked out of your bloodstream and blowing it up like a giant balloon.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could give you the code for making them drop-down menus like mine so you could categorize them and still clean up your sidebar, if you'd like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home