The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.16.2005

Snow!!!

What's up with that? I mean just last night we were having thunderstorms and tornadoes. Which are caused by massive thermal (heat) updrafts. It looks nice outside. But I'll stay in here until we get a little accumulation. Oh, by the way, thanks for your massive response to my last post. Apparently you all know that you can't change the world unless you speak up and do something about the current situation. Casses are starting to get better. I think finally got a handle on flying the 727. Which is good because today I had my last flight before my phase check. And everything else is normal in W. Lafayette.

3 Comments:

At 12:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't "massively respond" to your last post. The new format is not as good. But maybe I'm just being a traditionalist.

 
At 10:55 a.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Yeah, I think I like the old way best.

 
At 10:40 a.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

::sniff:: I shall not stoop to address such questions until my name is spelled correctly! (translation: I dinna care either way)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home