The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.29.2005

Some days I wish I wern't such a jerk

jerk: 6. Slang. A dull, stupid, or fatuous person.

I was flipping through radio stations and I decided to stay on the country station for one song just for Eric. And guess what? It was a song about trouble, bills, and pain hollered by a woman with a whiny voice. hmm.

Someone set up an idol grove that I have to go by every day. It is really disgusting. I'm not sure what idol it is for, but there are a bunch of what appers to be little sacrifices all around it. Does ebay sell flamethrowers?

2 Comments:

At 12:18 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, are you talking about outdoor nativity sets?

 
At 8:29 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

no those would be graven images and actual idols, not groves

 

Post a Comment

<< Home