The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.24.2005

I love Indiana Weather

I woke up to a beautiful layer of snow on the ground and had a great drive through it to work. Then it warmed up and the sky was super and I even got to put my window down on the way home. Hung out with my little brother for a while. Taught him how to build a corner and we played monopoly. After that, Stacey and I went over to the Faris household and we talked about the differences between recognized and communicate church membership. Quite enlightening. We also did a bunch more fun stuff like play games and eat food and address/stuff envelopes (IN-velopes NOT ON-velopes). And James got TPed!!! It was so funny. There was TP all over. We went out and helped him clean up. Then I came home and typed on my blog after hearing about Mom and Dad's evening. Tomorrow is their anniversary!! Yay Mom and Dad!!

3 Comments:

At 1:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh, it's not IN-velopes OR ON-velopes, but EN-velopes. :-) Yeah, and he just "got TPed".... hmmmmm.... interesting use of passive tense there. Not to mention any names.

 
At 11:37 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

If you read my post Nirmala, you will see that I use the word envelops, and that the other two spellings are for pronunciation emphasis. Yes I do know who TPed James. However I will leave them for him to discover.

 
At 10:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twenty-six years on the 24th.
Joshua's Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home