The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

12.04.2005

The sermon from pastor Long this morning

was really great. It was about coming out of the darkness and into the light. We also heard the testimonies of Cris Cox, Kelly Russel and Keith??? who I haven't met yet. All three took the vows to become communicant members,and Kelly was baptized. Session took a vote on Thursday on putting the new church plant in West Lafayette or far East Lafayette. Judging from previous conversation, I think they went for W.L., but the official presentation is next week so I'll say for sure then. In the college class, we finished up Judges and that is all I am going to say about that.

Here's more verses:
Micah 5:10-15
And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:
And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:
And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no [more] soothsayers:
Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.
And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.
And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you got your posts fixed. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home