The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

12.03.2005

I'm glad it's dead week.

We (CORPS) watched Kingdom of Heaven last night. Nothing great in that movie. Watch it for free if you want an interesting view on religion and war, but don't pay money for it. After discussing the movie for a long time and having a food wrapper fight, a lot of us went to green gables and played computer games/ watched movies/ talked/ whatever for a long time. I walked home in the fresh snow and got to bed at about 6 a.m. I thought it was an awfully bright night, till I got inside and looked at the clock and realized that it was the sun coming up. Normally I would kill myself for staying out so late and not getting much done today, but it's dead week and all my projects are done, so it's all good.

Here's some more verses:
Deuteronomy 7:3-6
Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.
For thou [art] an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that [are] upon the face of the earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home