The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

12.06.2005

I just got back from the last wallyball of the semester

I'm not a great player but everybody is nice and lets me tag along so its fun. And I get an occasional good hit. I really enjoy the CORPS group. I've finally motivated myself to start going on campus more and doing stuff with them and its been fun. Sunday evening I had a great conversation with the Blackwoods and the roomies. Deep and challenging. I really like conversations where both parties can validly challenge each other's beliefs and do it with the attitude of consideration and learning instead of just blowing up or coming in with the "duh of course I'm always right" mind set. If I ever fall into the latter mind set please tell me so, and I will probably hate you for a little (due to the I'm always right part), and then really appreciate your honesty for the rest of my life.

More verses:
2Chronicles 15:13-17
That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
And they sware unto the LORD with a loud voice, and with shouting, and with trumpets, and with cornets.
And all Judah rejoiced at the oath: for they had sworn with all their heart, and sought him with their whole desire; and he was found of them: and the LORD gave them rest round about.
And also [concerning] Maachah the mother of Asa the king, he removed her from [being] queen, because she had made an idol in a grove: and Asa cut down her idol, and stamped [it], and burnt [it] at the brook Kidron.
But the high places were not taken away out of Israel: nevertheless the heart of Asa was perfect all his days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home