The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

12.09.2005

Last night I learned a good lesson

about driving in the snow. >>>Don't get very close to the person in front of you, because you never know what they are going to do.<<< Fortunately it didn't take any mishaps on my part to learn it. I was riding with James back from MIT and we were coming down the Salsbury hill when a Sunfire in front of us did a graceful 180. Fortunately James, being a New Yorker, already knew what he was doing and kept us out of the way with his expert driving skills. So here's to a beautiful load of snow and safe drivers. I drove to the airport this morning and messed around in the empty half of the parking lot for a while to regain my feel for manuvering slick roads.
and NOW......It's time for my LAST CLASS!!!!.....yaycheeryeshollerwoohooetc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home