The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.08.2006

Dedicated to the faithful 10

Well a new year has come, and I am back from break and all set to go again. And even though I took a break from posting too, I still got 10 people per day on my site the last two weeks! I bet you were just coming for the links though. But that's still cool. I need to get to bed now so I can go to my 7:30 class tomorrow. I will do a quick break review tomorrow. Faithfulness out.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

To answer your questions,
1. Everyone.
Not all who find, seek. Sometimes people and situations come your way even if you aren't planning for it to happen.
2. No. Stay single. Its ok to stay unmarried. You are fine as you are. Ignore the inevitalble nagging from those pressuring you to get a wife.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home