The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

3.03.2009

Flew into Buffalo

A couple days ago. Had a lady wait in the terminal until she could talk to the captain personally about whether or not she would arrive in Buffalo safely. She even had a rental car reserved. Apparently she trusted us though, because she got on board and we got here there. De-boarding comment "Thanks guys, I'd fly with you anytime."

It made me think though, those Colgan pilots probably weren't bad pilots, and they definitely weren't planning on crashing. So who on earth is to say that I won't make the same series of mistakes and kill a load of people who were counting on me to bring them to their destination safely? My experience and training? My dedication to flying safely? I can't say that I possess any of those factors more than aforementioned Colgan crew, and I probably have less experience.

Fortunately I do not rely on anyone or anything on earth for my strength and protection. Praise be to God who has brought me safe thus far, and who will bring me safely home!

3 Comments:

At 3:32 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

Amen!

 
At 10:44 p.m., Blogger Jessica said...

well, statistically, it would be way safer to fly with you than to ride in that rental car.

 
At 11:46 a.m., Blogger Joshua said...

Very true, but you'd be surprised how many minds can't comprehend statistics. Look at the lottery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home