The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.27.2009

It's funny how many ideas I have

That I think I ought to post on here which seem to get checked at the door to the library. I've started driving my car in semi-manual mode. I can run the shifter through 1st-3rd gears and then click the o/d on when I hit the top of 3. It seems to be a lot more smooth than letting my car figure out what gear she should be in on her own.

I think I ought to post some pictures and have a naming contest soon.

I need to put some ultra-dense material around my apartment so that it will be zero-g inside. It's just the right size for that, because you'll always be near enough to a wall to push yourself off toward where you want to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home