The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.25.2009

Was it a dream?

Back in Columbus after a week and a half break from reality. Going home is so nice, but it goes by entirely too fast. I suppose working is a good thing though, so I ought to be happy about being here. I just wish they would let me work during the week and rest on Sundays ya know? Anyway, got to be around some big goings-on in Indy while I was there, so that was fun. I only have one slim chance of making it back during all of March so I guess everyone out here is stuck with me for a while. If you hear about any crazies running around Columbus don't believe a word of it. I'm perfectly fine thank you very much. (the aliens are much worse than the crazies anyway)

2 Comments:

At 4:14 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

So those who would visit the wilds of Ohio must brave crazies *and* aliens now???
Oh well, life's full of risk I s'pose. ;)

 
At 7:19 p.m., Blogger Joshua said...

The aliens are everywhere, so it's only the crazies who will be noticeable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home