The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.26.2006

I got to work 11 hours yesterday!

It's funny that every time I plan for stuff to do in my free time I never get any, but as soon as expect to be busy, I find myself sitting around all afternoon. I was supposed to get off work at 5:30 and come back in at 9 for a meeting, but I was not about to waste two hours of transit in between, so I just brought my copy of Romans 15 to work on in the break room while I waited. But my supervisors let me stay on the clock and keep working all day. Ooo we also got a real tornado warning, so we all had to quit working and stand in the middle of the store (where someone spilled their red popsicle sample, so it looked like a big bloody spot).

After the meeting my manager let me take a bag of doughnuts home! (they sat in front of us the whole time and nobody ate any) I ran a bit slower and even walked a couple parts (the hill at the bottom of Rose stopped me again) I mostly blame the two doughtnuts and the pb sandwich I ate in the first quarter mile and the three pounds of food I was carrying. But it was really my lack of discipline and endurance that slowed me up. Hmm it seems to be time to head out to work again... I will beat you yet Mr. Hill. Just you wait.

Oh I got another flight on Tuesday! I get to go to Angola. And so I will have enough hours to be done on the 6th of June.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]suninyoureyes.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Here is a fact for you. Recent Research presents that about 50% of all United States grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home