The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.24.2006

Well I've gone and done it.

I splurged yesterday and bought a new wheel for my road bike. I put it on today, and after I get the tires pumped up it will be in riding condition. This being a good thing leaves me in a dilemma though. I didn't plan on having a bike up here so I didn't bring a lock or helmet with me. The lock I can manage by way of various chains and padlocks around he house. The lack of a helmet however leaves me feeling pretty vulnerable and/or naked. Ahh what to do, what to do... I'm certainty not wasting any money on a new helm while I have a perfectly good one sitting at home. I could keep taking the bus and jogging back, but the chances of missing my bus and being late are pretty high. (Especially considering my past history with them.) And reverting to driving while we are still being extortioned for gas is like letting the terrorists win.... Hmm maybe I could build a big kite and hope the winds are always right for it to fly me to work...... I am kind of on a hill....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home