The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.12.2006

KING AIR!


I got to fly this sweet baby from Lafayette to Kokomo and back on Wednesday. It is a Be-20/G KingAir. It's twin jet powered four bladed props give it incredible performance which makes it the plane of choice for many drug lords and gun runners. Was I flying six drug lords to Kokomo? Possibly. They looked like Purdue dignitaries to me, but you never can tell. I got to work the radios on the trip over. I messed up twice but it wasn't anything bad fortunately. Then after a great dinner at Chilli's I got to fly the controls back to Lafayette. It was my first time to fly in real instrument weather and my first time flying with more than three people on board. I plunked it in a little hard at Lafayette, but I couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear. It was sooo much fun. I fly next on Wednesday and in the meantime I wait for good weather so I can fly Dad on an air tour of Indy. Anybody else want to go?

4 Comments:

At 11:38 a.m., Blogger Michael said...

Sweet! Nice ride. =) Glad you had fun.

 
At 1:46 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

I'll go again if you promise to do another zero G stunt!

 
At 3:04 p.m., Blogger Jared said...

How do I sign up?

 
At 2:13 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

by commenting on here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home