The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.26.2006

...7 days...

I got out of bed this morning and started crying. Tears were just pouring down my cheeks and I couldn't stop. So I dopped up. Took some Chorpheniramine Maleate, ate breakfast and went to work. I cried all the way to work and went through like five kleenexes before my drugs kicked in. Fortunately they helped spot my sneezing and runny nose too. Unfortunately they really knocked me out. I was in a sleepy daze the whole time at work, and half way through my class right afterward. I just heard the Cranberries on the radio for the first time!!! sweet. I wonder if this station plays Evanescence too.

3 Comments:

At 8:26 a.m., Blogger Andrew said...

wow...

 
At 2:21 p.m., Blogger SaraY said...

Who are the Cranberries? Are they one of those things that I should know about but somehow don't?

 
At 4:33 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

YOU DON'T KNOW THE CRANBERRIES???? Sara, Sara, Sara, I pity your poor secluded ears. The Caranerries are one of the best bands ever to grace this world with great music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home