The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.25.2006

Eight days

till the end of the semester. Wow, that is coming up quick. And I still have four exams and two projects. Caleb and Eric will be happy to hear that I picked up a bunch of wire at the Lafayette church workday!!! I think I'll save most of it to use when I go home next week. Guess what mom. I actually took some medications last week! My allergies were killing me and I was sneezing lungs out at work, so I finally popped some antihistimine pills. So now I only fall asleep and give people the wrong change cause I am drugged.

2 Comments:

At 2:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!!:)

 
At 11:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was just reading your "about me" and i was wondering, how does that work, you going to purdue i mean, i didn't know that had anything to do with piloting...or does it? please let me know cause i want to be a pilot extremely bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home