The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.20.2006

jogging in the night

If you ever go to Bloomington don't order steak at their restaurants.... To them medium well is very rare. I hate to think what they would give you if you ordered a rare one. "I'm sorry sir, rare steaks don't come in the 11oz size, we only have 200 pounders." I fly to Fort Wayne on Monday. It looks to be a quick fun trip. I'm so finished driving until gas gets back to a reasonable price. Since I have a student ID I can take the bus to work and then jog back when I get off. Not only will I save money, I can also get in shape for the mini next year!

1 Comments:

At 1:33 p.m., Blogger SaraY said...

I know!! Gas costs way too much! Amber and I are driving to Texas next week and we were figuring out how much it's going to cost for gas...a lot! Too bad we can't jog all the way there :-P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home