The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.13.2006

Driving Tales

Today was soo busy. Went to a graduation, a wedding a reception and an open house... They were all fun and nice, but I had some interesting events in the car on the way. The first was on the way to the wedding... I was driving along minding my own business when I saw a large bump in the road ahead of me. Well, being the great driver that I am I time it just perfectly and...
pull back on the steering wheel to jump my car over it.
doh.. After I realized that I wasn't on my bike I became grateful that I didn't rip my wheel off.

Then after the open house I saw a full semi truck and trailer do a U turn on 38th street where it is only two lanes each way!!! And he didn't knock over the light pole. If I had a convertible I would have given him a standing ovation.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

I've never seen anything like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home