The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.17.2006

KLAF-KIND-KVPZ-KIND-KLAF


was the beginning of my logbook entry for May 17, 2006. It means I flew to Indy and then to Valparaiso and back to Indy and Lafayette again.

We picked up a couple people in Indy and waited around for like five hours at the airport while they went to a commencement. The morning flight was clear and beautiful and the evening one was cool too because we were skirting storms. For a while we were right at the cloud bases and you could look out and see all the clouds for miles and all the spots were it was raining. Very Fun. Tomorrow I get to go to Bloomington. I'm supposed to arrive at 10:57, and then I wait around until 5:15 to leave again. I better take about four books.

2 Comments:

At 6:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed talking to you when you departed IND. Hope you didn't mind that I offered direct VPZ since that shortened your trip up a little. I am assuming that you weren't flying since you were doing the talking.

 
At 1:00 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

yeah it would have been great if you would have routed us around Evansville or something, but direct is ok. I flew both of the Laf-Ind legs and worked the radios for the Ind-Vpz legs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home