The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.22.2006

Jogging is.. or was going better than planned


If I read my odometer correctly last time I checked it, it was 5 miles from my house to work and I ran it at a six minute per mile pace. I need to check it again because that seems a little fast for just starting out. Of course my legs still feel it a little even today. I should have stretched out better. But alas, with that great start I already have a hitch. I got home from my flight to Fort Wayne and back at about ten this morning only to find Saint Blue gone to his first day at work, and seeing as he is borrowing my house key for the summer and locked the door on his way out (as well he should have done) I find my lack of planning has left me to wander the Streets of West Lafayette all afternoon. I went down to the Library (where I am now) and my lack of planning has not shown up here yet, so I assume he is still out there somewhere. If you see him please tell me. He is about 6'1" and has an absent mind. Meanwhile I will find a good book to read and probably head off to work sometime in the near future. Anyone have some good fiction suggestions?

Ohh as I got no google to find the KingAir picture of the day (our instrument panel looks much cooler with its GPS displays) I found out it was Sir Aurthur Conan Doyle's birthday! I think I will get a book of Sherlock Holmes Mysteries.

3 Comments:

At 11:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are your flights to Midway and O'Hare? I've been trying to find your plan on our ETAMS at work but must be looking at the wrong times. Are you flying anything other than N200PU and N300PU? Six minute miles is pretty fast; are you going to do the mini next year?

 
At 11:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Trying to find your plan" on my original post should have been "trying to find your plane".

 
At 8:41 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

I think I'm taking 200 to Midway on the 2nd and I don't know which plane to O'Hare on the 6th. it will either be 200 or 300.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home