The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.07.2006

Zounds!

life is crazy. All my AT professors jumped into ultra test mode last week. I don't have much substance right now, but here's some random thoughts:
pulled hamstings hurt.
Psalms are so Awesome!
I've been reading them for my devos this week.
They are astounding in how they encompass so many emotions, point to Christ and praise God all at the same time.
Shawn has a friend who can give me a mohawk.
You know you like an artist when you get their music from the library and try to get tired of hearing them, but have to return the disc before you do.
God is so Awesome!
just cause.
Because of you I thought about buying a table.
peace out.

2 Comments:

At 1:39 p.m., Blogger Andrew said...

Your random thoughts are soo inspiring Josh...

 
At 8:50 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Thank you Andrew.
Because of you I thought about buying a piano.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home