The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.25.2006

I learned the dangers of flying

on consecutive nights of five hour sleep. I was captain and got full hydraulic A and B system failure on climb-out. All I could think about was "speedbrake lever down, control wheel neutral, spoilers off." Normally that would be good, but I was in a pretty high angle climb and didn't think about flying the airplane being better than following the checklist, so I just released the control wheel and let the plane stall on me. Agggh! I felt really stupid. I did pretty well on my two engine failures and made my first engine out landing. I went to AfterDARK last night. It was a concert by TAIT and a gospel presentation hosted by most of the Christian campus organizations. It was smartly pretty. I had a quiz in 320 today and totally forgot the name for the Drag-divergence Mach number. It is going to be so nice to sleep for eight hours tonight. Hope Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home