The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.23.2006

Dense Fog

covered the airport this morning when I rode down for my class. It was eerie and cool. I had a quiz on my CR-2 flight computer that I think I aced. I almost messed up one question and said that there were 70 liters to 185 gallons instead of 18.5, but I ckecked all my answers with a calculator and got ratio of 2.63 instead of the 3.77 like it is supposed to be, so I got it fixed. We started talking about high-speed rejected and aborted takeoffs in my 727 class. We also went over situations where the captian would have to decide when to call for an emergency evacuation or just sit tight and wait for the firetrucks. fun fun fun. Hope out.

edit*
Man, I got a lot done today. After the first part of this post I found my next checkbook which was good since I used up my last one a few weeks ago. And I got set up to take a physical so I can actually work out in my PE class. And I got my job transferred up here! yesyesyesPraiseTheLord!!! I go and fill out paperwork at 11 or 12 tomorrow. I also put $50 dollars in my account and promptly gave twice that to Ross for utilities. If my outflows keep being twice my inflows, I might soon be driven to eating only corn dogs and oatmeal. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 10:51 p.m., Blogger SaraY said...

Don't you already eat only oatmeal and corn dogs? Plus a little CeCe's every once in a while?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home